Saturday 4 July 2015

Why you should invest in statement jewellery pieces


Like most girls, an outfit for a special night out, a festival or for your 2 week holiday, doesn't just consist of your clothes and shoes but we also like to coordinate our outfits with cute accessories. One of my most favourite accessory is definitely jewellery. I think jewellery is a little extension of ourselves and can bling up the most plainest of outfits. I love these photographs of the simple looks, teamed with statement jewellery pieces to create a trend-setting, sophisticated look.





x Images from Pinterest x

However do you ever get sick of paying up to £20 from high street stores for jewellery pieces, that don't fit your finger properly and fall off when you are drunk? Or they turn your ears/neck/fingers green after wearing them only a few times. It really does break my heart, when my favourite necklace is passed the point of resembling gold and is a ugly rusty orange colour.  Parting with it is always difficult, and investing in more jewellery is even worse, particularly when you spent all your wages on your new lipstick, dress and shoes!!

Nevertheless, I have formed a new resolution. To stop buying jewellery that only lasts me a couple of weeks, and instead will hopefully last me for a year. Of course this duration, comes with a higher price tag, however is definitely an investment. What I am talking about, is REAL yes real gold/silver pieces that are still fashion pieces and don't break the bank! 


Investing in pretty fashionable pieces, that don't rust and fit perfectly definitely resolves a lot of problems, and can add a little character to any outfit.

At the moment, I lust after statement rings, that compliment most of my daily outfits. In particular I LOVE coloured stones. Colour stones are very "In Trend" in the jewellery world, and I cannot not get enough of the pastel colour stoned rings.

I came across these little beauties and thought I would share them with you all.








Bronzallure Pink Ring £89
Bronzallure Blue Ring *In Sale* £59

This rose gold, Bronzallure gold plated ring, is a beauty and would look amazing teamed with summer pastels, whites and a tan! 



Bronzallure Rose Gold Stacking Rings - £89.

I also love these stacking rings. They look really effective on their own, but the different textures look even better! J'adore!!

You can purchase these lovelies from Chisholm Hunter - the perfect idea for a birthday gift, or for a well deserved treat to yourself! It is my birthday next week so hopefully someone will take the hint hehe!!

Hope use all have a good weekend with your bling ;-)

much love
ablondestatement
x


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x