Friday 5 October 2012

Black Dreams...

Yesterday we decided to shoot the gorgeous Courtney dress at Fashion Frank HQ as I haven't had a chance to showcase it. I absolutely love this dress and couldn't wait to see it on. We decided to team it with the new studded Beanie Hat  and these crazy glasses to give it a punky during the day look. It is a fabulous dress on its own for that special night out or teamed with this outfit and a spiked leather jacket looks super cool for during the day.








Courtney Dress - Fashion Frank
Beanie Hat - Fashion Frank
Boots - Primark
Glasses - Ebay

Anyways its the weekend - I hope ya'll got something awesomeeee plannned! 
Get your booty out and get shakin'!

Have a good one!

[ablondestatement] 



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love this outfit :) Have an amazing weekend!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw Milex! What an amazing comment! Thank you so much! xxx

      Delete
  3. love your style!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x